Tuesday, July 7, 2009

visual artist, photo-collages, paintings

about my Photo collages, 
I would like to add little bit about my process and background. I am originally painter and approach the photo collage very similar like painting, just the tools here are my photographs (I have over 27000 of my photos in the file). What attracts me now to photos is the fascination with light and creation of different levels of reality (I like surrealism very much). My approach is playfullness and then of course applying my sense of esthetics, composition,, image, feelings. It is the process which fascinates me. 

"Yo no lo busco yo lo encuentro" -
- Picasso

ART exists so we do not die of reality

"Why can angels fly? Because they take themselves so lightly." 
- G.K. Chesterton

"All true artists, whether they know it or not, create from a place of no-mind, from inner stillness."
- Eckhart Tolle

No comments:

Post a Comment